Here are some amazing ways to keep yourself sad – some of it you may be doing , some of it you may have seen your loved ones doing it. Learn few more tips to attain your favourite state of mind – Being SAD. Never Change any of these that you do and further more never encourage others around you who do this, to change.
- Speak Lies for no good reason – even when there is no threat to anyone’s lives
- Never do anything for others – compassion is for the weaker ones !! Always focus only on your life – I , me and myself are the only people to care for.
- Be late to bed and late to rise – what can we do – part of modern day lifestyle – dont worry , I understand you are forced to do it – you have no choice to choose your timings. Keep doing it.
- Never do anything on time – don’t meet your appointments, don’t respect your body clock and never respect other’s time – it’s a crime!!
- Believe in external forces – Always look for happiness as a return gift from others – Dont be happy for your kids, life, parents, education, perfectly moving limbs, sky above or stars in it, trees around or birds on it – thats ridiculous – happiness comes from somewhere else always – never from within ; also, make sure you truly believe that others are the cause of the misery you are going through . Unlike happiness, which is a gift and you have the right of refusal for acceptance , your pain is a genetic gift, YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT from the one who is passing on the pain genes to you- glad you understood this.
- Overspend – spend more than what you earn. But more importantly, don’t keep a tab on your income and expenses (never maintain your log – how much you spent on what or what money you took from or gave to others )
- Dont trust anyone – no one’s worth it!!
- Live in past : Keep playing in your mind your happy times – that are long over. Keep playing the bad times in your mind too – multiple times. Re- live the moments – build the pain inside – one time wasnt good enough.
- Do this to others – “Shut up and Listen to me” : I am the only one who speaks the truth. There is no such thing as perspective, or opinions or benefit of doubts. Nor there is anything called “Absolute Truth” and if there is some absolute truth – it is what I speak.
- Give free advice – unasked for – it doesn’t cost to ramble – so why bother. Whoever in mess, whatever the mess – give your thoughts – doesn’t cost anyone anything. Trust me – there is no such thing as inner personal circle of an individual – spouse or friends – go , tell them how you think they should handle their lives.
I promise you my friend – sadness can not run away from you till you are practicing anyone of the above. Try doing them all – that will take you to the Nirvana state of sadness – better term – Absolute Sadness – no one will ever be able to pull you out of your state, as hard as they may try :))))) sorry – wrong smileys – :((((((((