As we witness so many unnatural deaths across the globe, lets mourn the death of few noted ones who were blessed by our Gods for Eternal lives. However, we humans, managed to kill few of them brutally and some of us, are making sure that every attempt to revive their lives are also crushed down.
Lets pay our homage to the ones below and finally accept the reality, that they are dead and are no more amongst us. All of these surprisingly belong to the one big family of Humanity:
- Humanity – Brutal assault in our so called civilized world is really not something humans can do.
- Shame – We killed shame when we molested and raped our beautiful and innocent women.
- Courage – We killed our courage by letting our fellow citizens suffer.
- Fraternal Love – Non tolerance of one race or religion by other had long threatened to kill the fraternal love. But was insignificant while a handful were involved – Political leaders, terrorists etc. Now when civilians open fire on other communities , we know we lost the battle.
- Love for children – When 3 yr old is raped by a man in 30s – husband of the play school owner where the tiny tot used to go to learn to be a better human and when we open fire and kill 20 little lives of 5 to 10 yr olds, we know we murdered our love for children. We failed to protect them and give them a life (am not talking about a better life – I am talking about basic surviving).
- Chivalry – Chivalry was long dead – seriously – for as long as I can remember, I never experienced it though occasionally, we came across some chivalrous men. But , with recent events of leaders of the highest ranks from important offices of IMF or PMOs of diff nations or Presidents or sports leaders doing what they are, treating women as commodities and sex objects – And with the common man resorting to domestic violence (physical and mental) tells us , chivalry has breathed its last. Chivalry is not trying to own the lives of others it is more of being generous and respectful and caring.
- Souls – It will take a generation to recover – that is if we did recover. We have stigmatized victims instead of criminals and pushed women to compromise with the very people that have hurt them. Women who pampered their sons way too much and grew them into insensitive men and taught their daughters that they are lesser than their brothers and husbands have eventually killed the souls inside us.
Any more deaths that we need to mourn?